Andrea Alessandro Ruggiu's Homepage
- I started my PhD studies at the Department of Mathematics, Linköping University, in September of 2014. Under the supervision of Prof. Jan Nordström.
- Bachelor of Mathematical Engineering, 2008-2011
- Politecnico di Milano,
- Thesis: Fractional derivatives.
- Master of Mathematical Engineering (Modelling for
- Politecnico di Milano,
- Thesis: The trilateration problem and the geometry of TOA maps.
- Multi-grid for high order finite difference methods applied to Partial Differential Equations.
- Convergence acceleration techniques.
- Generalized Summation-by-Parts discretizations.
- Lecturer for course Computational Mathematics TANA21 (joint course with TANA22, 9AMA01), Linköping University, Fall 2018.
- Teaching assistant for course Datatekniska beräkningar TANA09, Linköping University, Fall 2017, Fall 2018.
- Teaching assistant for course Numerical Linear Algebra TANA15, Linköping University, Spring 2017, Spring 2018, Spring 2019.
- Teaching assistant for course Mathematical Statistics I TAMS65, Linköping University, Spring 2016, Spring 2017.
- Teaching assistant for course Computational Mathematics TANA21, Linköping University, Fall 2015, Fall 2016, Fall 2017.
- Teaching assistant for course Probability and Statistics TAMS11, Linköping University, Fall 2014, Spring 2016, Fall 2017, Spring 2018, Spring 2019.
- A.A. Ruggiu, J. Nordström, Multigrid schemes for high order discretizations of high order problems, AIAA Scitech 2019, San Diego, USA, January 7-11.
- A.A. Ruggiu, P. Weinerfelt, T. Lundquist, J. Nordström, A Multigrid Formulation for Finite Difference Methods on Summation-by-Parts form: An initial investigation , ECCOMAS 2016, Crete Island, Greece, June 5-10.
- J. Nordström, A.A. Ruggiu, Improved Dual Time Stepping by using Second Derivatives , ECCOMAS 2016, Crete Island, Greece, June 5-10.
- M. Compagnoni, R. Notari, A.A. Ruggiu, F. Antonacci and A. Sarti. The algebro-geometric study of range maps, Journal of Nonlinear Science, 2016. DOI:10.1007/s00332-016-9327-4
- J. Nordström, A.A. Ruggiu, On Conservation and Stability Properties for Summation-By-Parts Schemes, Journal of Computational Physics, 2017. DOI:10.1016/j.jcp.2017.05.002
- A.A. Ruggiu, P. Weinerfelt, J. Nordström, A New Multigrid Formulation for High Order Finite Difference Methods on Summation-by-Parts Form, Journal of Computational Physics, 2018. DOI:10.1016/j.jcp.2018.01.011
- A.A. Ruggiu, J. Nordström, On pseudo-spectral time discretizations in summation-by-parts form, Journal of Computational Physics, 2018. DOI:10.1016/j.jcp.2018.01.043
Page responsible: email@example.com
Last updated: 2019-01-22