Student thesesI you are intereseted in doing a Master's thesis project, please contact me.
Below is a list of projects that I've been supervising (or acted examiner).
Work in progress
- Nothing at the moment, contact me if interested!
- Optimizing wastewater flows, Filip Berglund, 2022 (Master's Thesis), in collaboration with Växjö Kommun.
- Modeling the Head Effect in Hydropower River Systems using MILP and BLP Approaches, Lina Larsson & Mikaela Lindberg, 2022 (Master's Thesis), in collaboration with Vattenfall AB.
Lagrangian Bounding and Heuristics for Bi-Objective Discrete Optimisation,
Ida Åkerholm, 2022 (Bachelor's Thesis).
Workforce Scheduling for Flamman Pub & Disco,
Gustav Villwock, 2022 (Bachelor's Thesis).
Using maximal feasible subset of constraints to accelerate a logic-based
Benders decomposition scheme for a multiprocessor scheduling problem,
Alexander Grgic & Filip Andersson, 2022 (Master's Thesis).
Mathematical Optimization for the Test Case Prioritization Problem,
Eric Felding, 2021 (Master's Thesis), in collaboration with Westermo.
Costly Black-Box Optimization with GTperform at Siemens Industrial Turbomachinery,
Andre Malm, 2022 (Bachelor's Thesis), in collaboration with Siemens (Finspång).
Scheduling of an underground mine by combining logic based Benders decomposition and a constructive heuristic,
Emil Lindh & Kim Olsson, 2021 (Master's Thesis).
- Minimering av interna transporter med en optimeringsmodell och en heuristik,
Jesper Sundström, 2021 (Master's Thesis).
A heuristic approach for scheduling of electrical buses,
Rasmus Lindberg, 2020 (Bachelor's Thesis).
- Black-box optimization of simulated light extraction efficiency from quantum dots in pyramidal gallium nitride structures, Karl-Johan Olofsson, 2019 (Master's Thesis).
Methods for optimizing large scale thermal imaging camera placement problems,
Hugo Lindell, 2019 (Master's Thesis), in collaboration with Termisk Systemteknik.
- Optimal Trade Execution using Deep Reinforcement Learning,
Kevin Dabérius & Elvin Granat, 2019 (Master's Thesis at IDA).
Classification model for the Transportation Problem,
Sam Olsson, 2019 (Bachelor's Thesis).
A Simulation Approach to an Inventory Design Problem,
Miranda Holthov Frenell & Mathilda Widen, 2018 (Bachelor's Thesis).
Vehicle Scheduling for Electric Buses with Column Generation,
Daniel Sundin, 2018 (Bachelor's Thesis).
- The possibility of an increased utilization of harvested biomass in Östergötland: Optimization and analysis of flows, Emma Karlsson & Sandra Widén, 2018 (Bachelor's Thesis).
- Full Replication of an All-Equity Benchmark,
David Johansson, 2018 (Master's Thesis).
Optimization model to improve the planning of a mobile abattoir,
Wilhelm Lindberg & Jonathan Fredriksson, 2017 (Master's Thesis).
- System anlysis and optimazation based on animal manure - a case study in Västervik municipality, Anna Balkefors & Caroline Meinhold , 2017 (Bachelor's Thesis).
A heuristic approach to the Cast Batching Problem,
Alexander Trygg & Oscar Äng, 2017 (Bachelor's Thesis).
Solving a highly constrained multi-level container loading problem from practice,
Jonas Olsson, 2016 (Bachelor's Thesis).
A generalized vehicle routing problem with spatial and temporal synchronization - Mathematical modelling and solution,
Amir Mustedanagic, 2016 (Master's Thesis),
in collaboration with Saab Aeronautics and Chalmers University of Technology.
- Order Optimization with Margin Requirements,
Kristina Malmgren & Evelina Stenvall, 2015 (Master's Thesis).
Handover Optimization in SGM,
Johann Pavski, 2015 (Master's Thesis), in collaboration with Ericsson.
- Hot Strip Mill Production Scheduling at SSAB,
Martin Berg, 2015 (Master's Thesis), in collaboration with SSAB.
- Finding local optima for costly objective functions (using Radial Basis Functions),
by Jean Bosco NDIKUBWIMANA, 2014 (Master's Thesis),
in collaboration with University of Rwanda and SIDA.
- Optimization modeling of production planning at a chemical facility,
by Alejandro Garcia Hernandez & Jose Luis Meri Celma, 2013 (Master's Thesis).
Page responsible: email@example.com
Last updated: 2022-11-03